Monday, September 15, 2008

Flushed with Success, I Post More Pictures


When I proudly showed my 16 year old daughter this blog, she rolled her eyes (well, okay, maybe she didn't actually roll her eyes, but her tone of voice implied eye rolling) and said "Oh my gosh, mom. You have a blog?!" Evidently, it is not cool for one's middle-aged mother to have a blog. Oh well, I've never aspired to be cool. Here, however, are more of my relatively recent fiber art projects.


The first one is called 'Radiance' and the second (which is one of my personal favorites) is called 'Crosscurrents.' Both are fused fabric that I free motion quilted and embellished with fibers (Angelina, which is the shiny stuff, as well as other fibers I had lying around.) They're quite nice in person, if I do say so myself.

No comments: